A chart, compiled by Goal, listed the top 30 most successful clubs in the world based on all-time trophies won.
The table features some surprising names and we bet you could not guess the name of the team sitting in No.1.
The top 30 clubs in world football based on trophies won:
30. Club Atletico Independiente – Argentina – 43 trophies
29. Fenerbahce – Turkey – 43 trophies
28. Deportivo Saprissa – Costa Rica – 46 trophies
27. River Plate – Argentina – 48 trophies
26. CSKA Sofia – Bulgaria – 48 trophies
25. AC Milan – Italy – 48 trophies
24. Grasshopper Club Zurich – Switzerland – 49 trophies
23. Zamalek – Egypt – 52 trophies
22. Deportivo Colo-Colo – Chile – 54 trophies
21. Boca Juniors – Argentina – 55 trophies
20. Club Olimpia – Paraguay – 57 trophies
19. FCSB – Romania – 58 trophies
18. Liverpool – England – 59 trophies
17. Anderlecht – Belgium – 60 trophies
16. Galatasaray – Turkey – 61 trophies
15. Juventus – Italy – 63 trophies
The Italian giants boast an impressive 35 Serie A titles along with 13 Coppa Italias and two UEFA Champions League trophies.
After eight Serie A titles in a row, Juventus are looking to bolster their European trophy tally, and following the acquisition of Cristiano Ronaldo last summer, the Old Lady is rapidly becoming one of the strongest teams on the continent.
14. Bayern Munich – Germany – 70 trophies
29-time Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich continue to dominate Germany season-by-season.
They also rank fourth in all-time Champions League wins with five to their name, their most recent being in 2012/13.
Despite being strong domestically, Bayern’s success in Europe has fallen short in recent years, since claiming the Champions League in 2013, Bayern have not been in the final.
13. Ajax – Netherlands – 70 trophies
Ajax’s 2018/19 Champions League campaign saw them reach the semi-finals with a squad which had an average age of 24 years old.
The youngsters even managed to defeat European giants such as Real Madrid and Juventus on their way there.
The rich history of Ajax has seen the club win the Eredivisie 34 times as well as lifting the Champions League on four occasions.
Despite losing key players to their 2018/19 Champions League campaign, such as Matthijs Ligt and Frenkie de Jong, the youthfulness of the squad hints that even more trophies could be on the horizon in years to come.
12. Manchester United – England – 71 trophies
The most successful club in England, Manchester United boast a rich history of 20 league titles, 12 FA Cups and three Champions Leagues.
As well as the titles, United’s history has been full of talented players who have gone on to be, or are currently, some of the best in the world.
The likes of George Best, Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo were all-stars throughout the club’s history.
Moreover, Sir Alex Ferguson led the club to 38 trophies during his 26 years at the helm, and many see him as one of the greatest managers of all time.
11. Al-Faisaly – Jordan – 74trophies
Formed in Amman in 1932, Al-Faisaly are by the most successful club in Jordan’s history.
The club have won the Jordanian Premier League 34 times as well as winning the Jordanian FA Cup 20 times, accounting for most of the success that they have had.
10. Porto – Portugal -74 trophies
The second-most decorated club in Portugal, Porto have won the Primeira Liga 28 times, the Taco de Portugal 16 times and the Champions League twice.
They had a memorable victory in with Jose Mourinho as manager the team, featuring the likes of Deco and Ricardo Carvalho, Porto defeated Monaco.
9. Olympiacos – Greece – 75 trophies
Based in Athens, Olympiacos are the most successful team in Greece, with an impressive 44 Greek Super League and 27 Greek Cup titles to their name.
Their highest finish in UEFA competition came in 1998/99, where the club reached the quarter-final stage of the Champions League.
Notable players include Brazil-legend Rivaldo as well